Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our 8th Anniversary!!!!

Yesterday was Derreck's and mine 8th Anniversary!! When I say eight years it seems like we have been married forever, but when I think back on our marriage it doesn't seem to be a long period of time. We have had some good times and some bad times, but mostly great times. It is so hard to find time away from everyone and everything in order to spend with each other. I look forward to the times when we can just get away and be with each other. I love to spend time with Derreck. He is the one person who can make me laugh from inside, make me smile with my eyes, and the only one that knows how to dry my tears. Most of the time we are so far apart because of his job, but I know that he is only a phone call away. Derreck is a great husband and a great servant of God. I love being married to a man that lives his life for God and will guide me in my life according to the Bible. I hope we have many more years together and thousands more memories. I know that we have a lot to learn about marriage and about each other, but I know that we are on the right track. Why because we are both serving a mighty and powerful God!
"Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,Does not behaveitself unseemly,seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment