Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Taking it up a Notch!

"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idelness."
Proverbs 31:27
I feel like I need to step it up a notch, for some reason. I don't think that I am lazy by any means, and my house for the most part is taking care of. I just feel like I'm not going any where. I think I need to seek God more in my daily life and not have so much time to sit. Because if I am not spreading the message about Jesus, then what am I doing?
"And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things that they ought not."
1 Timothy 5:13
I don't want to be labeled as one of those busy bodied housewives that don't have anything better to do than sit around, and talk about everyone and their problems. I could spend my time better by praying for those people and praising God! When Derreck got ordained as a deacon and then a minister they told us that it will be like we are living in a glass house for everyone to see. Well I know people are watching our every move. I also know that some are waiting for us to slip. I want them to be able to us in our daily lives and say "They are living their lives for Jesus and they want everyone else to live that way too."

No comments:

Post a Comment