Wednesday, June 13, 2012

19 WEEK UPDATE

19 Weeks!!!!

Crazy!!

I actually went to the doctor on June 5th, so this is a little late.

No bump pictures, I just hate pictures and don't see the need to post pictures of myself. I do take a picture of the baby bump every now and then and send to Derreck. He is gone for so long at a time for work that sometimes things change like crazy, and are still so hard to believe!!

How far along: 19 weeks 2 days

Size of baby: A mango? Who knows really? One app will say one thing and then another will say another thing. But we will stick with a mango, just because it seems almost reasonable!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -6 pounds

Gender: We will find out June 29th!! I can't wait and get more excited everyday.

Movement: Oh yeah!!! It's crazy to think that there is a baby in there doing all that moving around. (Especially the size of a mango, and I can feel it!)

Sleep: Sometimes is really good, sometimes is really bad. I only need naps on the really bad days now where as at first I was so exhausted I needed one everyday.

Maternity Clothes: I did purchase some and wear the bottoms the most. I can still make some of my skirts work for a few hours before they get too tight feeling.

Symptoms: Lots of growing pains! Still some nausea, especially today for some reason. Lots of tenderness on days that I tend to over do physically.

Cravings: I don't really crave too much, and most of the time when I think something sounds really good, if I wait long enough the urge will pass. I do enjoy fruit a lot though. Who knew fresh cherries could taste so good!

What I miss: I am very thankful for this little miracle, but sometimes I just don't feel like this body is mine! Things have changed so much already that it is just crazy!

Best moment this week: Feeling all these movements, even through the day!! Makes it feel more real to me!

What I am looking forward to: Derreck coming home and being able to feel the baby move for himself! I miss that man, and being pregnant is not helping with the emotional aspect of him having to work away from home!





No comments:

Post a Comment