Saturday, July 28, 2012

Almost 26 Weeks

Almost 26 Weeks

I think this is going by way faster than I imagined it to go...
I would like for it to slow down a little...

I actually went to the doctor again yesterday and everything looked good!

We found out the gender on June 29th and we are have a...


BOY!!!!

And we finally have a name for our little man!

Israel James


How far along: 25 weeks 5 days

Size of baby: About 13.5 inches long and weighs about 1.5 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3 lbs

Gender: BOY!!
Movement: Yes, and it's even crazier that I can see the baby moving now. (If I could only get a good video of it to send to Derreck!)

Sleep: Mostly good.

Maternity Clothes: I did purchase some and wear the bottoms the most. I can still make some of my skirts work for a few hours before they get too tight feeling.

Symptoms: Lots of growing pains! Still some nausea (BOO!!!). Lots of tenderness on days that I tend to over do physically.

Cravings: Strawberry Milk is delicious!!

What I miss: I am very thankful for this little miracle, but sometimes I just don't feel like this body is mine! Things have changed so much already that it is just crazy! But I don't miss anything, and would gladly do it again!!

Best moment this week: Feeling all these movements, even through the day!! Makes it feel more real to me!

What I am looking forward to: Derreck coming home and being able to see the baby move for himself! I miss that man, and being pregnant is not helping with the emotional aspect of him having to work away from home! Oh and school starts in a little over a week, so I will have a little more free time to start working on some baby things!!



No comments:

Post a Comment