Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to a Great Man

Happy Birthday to a Great Man


"If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not self willed, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
 But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers."

Titus 1:6-9


These verses out of the Bible describe my husband. I am proud to call Derreck my husband. I am so thankful that the Lord saw fit to put us together. He strives to walk justly, according to God's Word.


Derreck, I love you and I just want to thank you for being a good husband and a good father. Thank you for protecting, directing, loving, and caring for me and the kids. I know things are always perfect for us, but I also know that we have a good marriage, one that is striving to honor God. You are so good with the kids, even when I can't keep it together. Thank you for being a Godly man that leads his family on what the Bible says and not societies view point. 
Happy Birthday Mister!

P.S. Since your not home for me to make you a cake, here is a virtual cake.  Just picture it saying:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE DERRECK



I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment