Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby Update WIth No "Real" Update!


Ok so I don't really have anything to update on the baby. No new pictures or anything like that though. So I thought I might answer some questions that I saw on Rachel from In No Simple Language's Blog. It's so exciting to see everyone pregnant along with myself!!!

How far along are you? I am 11 weeks today!

When are you due? I am due November 5th.

When did you find out? I found out on February 27th and could not keep it a secret once it was confirmed by a doctor!

Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? Initially I thought we would wait until the baby was born to find out, but it would be so hard to wait much less prepare for an unknown baby! So I think we are going to find out around 20 weeks!!

Do you have any names picked out? Yes, I have girl names picked out. Derreck is suppose to name it if it's a boy but he doesn't think he needs to worry about boy names because he thinks it's a girl. He only thinks this though because he knows how badly I have wanted to name a girl. And I'm not sharing the names yet!

Have you seen the baby yet? Yes, I have received 2 ultra sounds but the first you could only see the gestational sac. The second you could see a wee little baby with the heart flickering. So sweet to see how much it can grow in just a few weeks!

How have you been feeling? So-So!! I do have morning sickness, but it is not a respecter of time!! It comes at all hours, but mainly when my tummy is completely empty. I am also tired a lot!!! These two symptoms I am not a fan or even remotely use to!!! LOL Usually if a stomach bug hits our house, I avoid it. Very seldom do I throw up. I hate to throw up! As for the tiredness, I just feel plain lazy, but don't have the get up and go that I usually have! So I do tend to rest WAY more than I use to!

Reality still hasn't really set in I don't think! It's all so new and foreign to me (and I am sure to Derreck too!) We are still super excited for this miracle and although it does seem like a rough start, I am so very thankful! I do not want to rush any minute of this pregnancy! I have waited for a very long time to feel a baby growing inside me, and although I can't feel anything yet...I am waiting!!!

1 comment:

  1. somehow I missed this! CONGRATS!!! May God bless this pregnancy AND the adoption!

    ReplyDelete