Sunday, September 5, 2010

Secret Life of CeeCee: Chapters 11-20

This is a little late, but I figured I would post it any ways and catch up.

1. Where do you think Tim and Marty are at this point in the story?

I don't think that they are thinking clearly. Here they are kidnapping a very pregnant woman without a good plan. I mean come on you really think this is going to work guys? It doesn't make any sense at all and it isn't a good plan. They are nuts and I wouldn't be involved in any way.

2. What were your thoughts ar Cee-Cee was helping Genevieve deliver her baby?

Oh my! This is craziness. I know many women have delivered babies without the help of a doctor, but she is in the hands of a kidnapper. And Cee-Cee doesn't have a clue what she is doing! She did do a good job with delivering though under the circumstances. I couldn't imagine having to deliver a baby out in the middle o no where by myself.

3. After Genevieve died, what would you have done with the baby if you had been in Cee-Cee's shoes?

I would have went to the police, and faced the consequences of those crazy decisions she has made. I would of spilled the beans about EVERYTHING!

4. Why do you think Cee-Cee/Eve is still holding onto hope that Tim will come for her?

Because she has gave up so much for him and just wants something that she "knows" to fill that void. She wants Tim to sacrifice for her in return for what she did for him.
5. How do you think Eve will establish a new identity in Virginia?

I think it is going to be really hard for her. I think it would be hard for anyone to completely forget the past and to make memoried for your past for the present and future. Plus you have to remember all of those lies and make new ones. Eve doesn't seem to be too strong right now on her own, so it could fall apart kind of fast.

6. What do you think of Cee-Cee/Eve now after she has gone through with the kidnapping, the delivery of the baby, the escape, and the relocation?

What is she thinking? Why can't she just wake up and realize that she needs to stop and reconsider the things she has done! If a person could just turn their lives over to God and stop listening to this world things would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment