A little late but getting caught up!
1. Do you think that Tim is the one sending the money?
Yes, I do because who else would know how to find here in her new life? And who else would have any kind of interest to send that money to her or the baby?
2. So far, there has been a lot of discussion on Cee-Cee/Eve and her choices. What choices would you make differently from her?
Everything! I wouldn 't lie about the things she has lied about, even if I didn't come clean to the whole world about who I really was I would still feel like I need to tell my husband whom I am suppose to love the complete and honest truth!
3.What do you like about Jack? Are there things about him that you don't like?
I like the fact that even though Cee-Cee/Eve isn't completely honest with him (and he has to know something is not right, just because how she acted when she was pregnant) he still stays with her and loves her. I don't like the fact that he is letting her control everything, he needs to put his foot down, and tell her like it is. He is honest with her and she needs to be honest with him. That's how a marriage is suppose to work!
4. What are the differences between Cee-Cee/Eve's relationship with Tim and Eve's relationship with Jack?
CeeCee /Eve allowed Tim to take charge of their relationship and she followed and listened to everything he said. With Jack though, she is in charge and isn't fixing to give that control over to Jack. If she would have left Tim alone, she would have a great honest relationship with her husband who deserves everything that she can offer him.
5. Do you think Eve is to blame for Cory's fears? What could she do specifically, to help Cory feel less like an outsider?
Let her do things she likes to do with others with the same interest. And maybe even show a little bit of tough love, make her so things that are out of her comfort zone, to show her she can still have fun even if she is scared of everything.
6. Do you think Eve appropriately answered Cory's questions about her father? Do you think Cory will question her father more as she grows older?
I guess it was the safest answer to give, because if she told her that he was alive then she would go looking for a man that doesn't really exist, when he real dad is right there around her. Of course she is going to get curious about him, who wouldn't? I would want to know what he was like, and what he did for a living and who his family was.