This one is on time!!
1. Have your feelings about Tim changed through out this last section of chapters?
No not really, I still think he is a weasel and it doesn't matter how much money he sends Cee-Cee/Eve or Cory he can't make up for how much he changed their lives.
2. Do you agree with Cory and her behavior as an adult and her life with Ken? Is she justified in cutting her mother and father out of her life?
No I think she is just going from one person controlling her life to another. Ken doesn't want her to have anything to do with her family because then they will have some influence on her choices. He wants her to do what he chooses. She shouldn't doesn't have to listen to him, they aren't married and shouldn't even be living together. I don't think she should have cut them out as much. She did need some distance, so she can learn to make decisions on her own and grow as an adult, but she just turned to Ken for him to make those decisions.
3. At what point do you think Cory decided to spend less time with her mother?
When she started getting interested in Ken, and he was returning those interests.
4. What do you think is Eve's biggest fear?
Everybody finding out the truth about everything. About her lying all of these years when she could have fixed everything in the beginning by telling the truth. Really at any point she could have fessed up, but in the beginning would have been the best.
5. When the story about Genevieve's body came out, what would you have done if you were Eve? Just sat back and watched things unfold? Come forward? Would you tell Jack?
I would of told Jack first, that way he isn't surprised by the cops showing up to arrest his wife. Then I would have went to the authorities. Sitting there waiting for someone to knock on your door to arrest you, isn't a way to live. I couldn't stand all of that stress.
6. Do you think eve should tell Jack and confess? Why?
YES!!! Because that is her husband and if she can't be honest with him, then who can she be honest with?