Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011



I was going to post some pictures that we took earlier today of the kids around the Christmas Tree, but since I just forfeited a game of Monopoly so we can go to bed, I will wait until tomorrow! We had a great Christmas Day. One of the first that we get to spend with the kids hopefully. Derreck wasn't here. He is still at work, but was and is GREATLY missed by me at least. I hope and pray that one say the kids will get to the point that they really and cruelly, deep down miss Derreck or me when we are gone, even if it's only one day. Right now they could care less, and honestly that hurts both of our feelings. I miss that man when he is gone, especially around holidays when all I want to do is be with him!

Our family would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas from Louisiana and Pennsylvania!

No comments:

Post a Comment