Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Pictures

Christmas Pictures

I am linking up with Coutney at Women Living Well for "Women Living Well Wednesdays."


 
Christmas Day after church we decided to have a photo shoot around the Christmas tree. (It was part of our Christmas Bucket List.) Once I figured out the right setting for my camera to take good pictures in the living room we had fun. Have I mentioned how hard it is to take good pictures in this house? Well it is!


All parental rights were terminated on the 19th for the kids, so they are "free" for adoption now. I say "free" because before court on the 19th we were told that they would get things done quickly and we can have the kids adopted early next year. On the 22nd the kids and I went to pick up some gift that their biological mother had dropped off with their worker. While we were there and she was doing her "monthly" visit, she mentioned that there are only two adoption workers in the Northern part of our state, so it was going to take "awhile." Not that the fact that the kids have been in care for over 2 years means anything to them. I guess...

Anyways, all of that to say that legally we can post pictures of the kids now, but I think I will wait awhile, if not until the adoption is final. Just in case.

So here are some of the pictures...





Did I mention that we got a real tree this year and that it sheds like CRAZY!



The ones that show their faces are so good! But they will just have to wait.

The kids have been with us for 1 year and 2 days. S said something about them being here for a year today, and M said "So were Perry's now!"

I wish it was that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment