Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 14 of Being Thankful


 
Day 14


Since everyone was still sick, I kept M out of school, and quarantined everybody else to their rooms. They did not like that at all, in fact S got into trouble for not staying in her room when she was told to. By the end of the day everyone was able to eat solid food without throwing up though!

We also had our Sister's of the Lord meeting. We ended up having it at Pizza Hut since our house was still covered in virus germs. It was a wonderful night with all the girls and some of their kids. We are currently doing Beth Moore's bible study on David.

Today I am thankful for girls that I can hold myself accountable to. If I want to teach them the truth of the Bible, then I have to live out those truths. So a lot of times they are my source of encouragement, even if they don't know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment