Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 4 of Being Thankful




Day 4


Sooooo...........

I am extremely behind, but I didn't want anyone to think I had gave up! I don't like defeat to much. Friday we went to the airport to pick up my husband who was coming home from work. When he gets home it always takes me a few days to get the routine going again. When I was growing up I never pictured myself being married to someone that was only home for half the time. Who does?

It is really hard at times for Derreck to be gone so much. It also seems that when he is gone everything out of the norm happens. He works hard for our family, and has worked for everything that we have. So today I am thankful for...

My husband having a wonderful job.


That he likes.

That he knows how to do.

That he wanted.

That God blessed him with.

That he deserved.


The kids are thankful for:


M is thankful for his teacher.

I is thankful for his animals.

S is thankful for her house.


And Derreck is sticking by with what he said the other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment