Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 28 of Being Thankful



Day 28


Today I am thankful for I.

He is so smart at school.

He is so quiet.

He rarely gets into trouble. And usually when he does it's because he has forgot to do something.

He helps out so much with S and M when Derreck is gone.

He has taught me the importance of distinguishing between the roles of male and female according to the Bible.

He has turned out to be pretty funny and pretty often.

He has been the hardest to figure out, and we haven't really gotten anywhere on that. He seems to be the most well adjusted, but I can't figure out why? I know he has seen and remembers a lot more than the other two about their lives before Foster Care. He has more memories with his mom, dad, and grandma. So maybe that's why he is so reserved. Maybe one day we will find out how to get to the whole I.

I know his is a lot shorter than M's and S's, but I think it's because he is so much more reserved than them.


No comments:

Post a Comment