Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 22 of Being Thankful



Day 22


Okay, so remember that as I am writing this post, it's not really the 22nd, and that it's actually the 30th. We have already decorated the inside of our house and I have winter smells all over.

Now I have a stuffy nose right now. I can't smell these smells, but I know what they should smell like and I can't wait until I can smell them.

A real Christmas tree: so we have the scent of pine. (The kids haven't ever has a real tree, and I've wanted one for awhile, so I was really excited when Derreck suggested it! I'm telling you he's great!)

Homemade ornaments: Spice smells

Clean Cool Air: Fresh Breezy air

Candles: Apple, Cinnamon, and Peppermint are my favorites for Christmas!

I love a house that smells clean, and homey and yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment