Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 21 of Being Thankful



Day 21


Today I am thankful for our dogs. Now don't think I am a crazy animal person. I do like our dogs, and honestly I do think of them as part of our family. But they stay outside, except on really cold nights and they might get to go in the shop with a heater.

They are good dogs, they protect us. They give us entertainment. They play with us. They love us.

How do I know they love us?

Because after being gone for a week, and finally getting home, but still not getting to spend a whole lot of time with them, they are looking for ways to get our attention.

Ripping up whole bushes.

Eating multiple pairs of flip flops.

Ripping up boxes.

Tearing up their toys.

And I'm sure I haven't seen all of it yet.

All they need is a few pets on the head, and a couple of balls thrown out in the yard and they will be fine. All will be back to normal!

Crazy dogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment