Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3 of Being Thankful




Day 3

Today I am thankful for the life that I have been given. It hasn't always been the greatest. There were times when I was younger that I wished things were different. As I have gotten older I have realized everything that has happened to me, is what has made me into the person I am today. I'm glad God allowed me to go through some of the things in order for me to become closer to Him. If it wasn't for God I know I wouldn't have made it through some of the things that I did, especially with the hope that I do have that He has so freely given to me!

Today the kids are thankful for:

M is thankful for his brother and his sister.

I is thankful for his friends.

S is thankful for the Bible.

D is thankful for friends who will stick by you no matter what.


I was informed by a very practical man in my life that I did not ask him what he is thankful for. When asked his response went like this...

First and foremost Derreck is thankful for his salvation.

Second his wife.

And he said that is enough to last him his lifetime!

That's what he calls eternally grateful...

Except he's eternally THANKFUL!

I love that man because he takes pictures like this...
and kids love him because he is so fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment