Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30 of Being Thankful



Day 30


This is the last day of my thankfulness posts, but surely not the least that I am thankful for.

The thing that I am thankful for the most is...

MY GOD

who sent His son to die on the cross for My sins.

Who raised Him from the dead so that I might have everlasting life through Him.

Without God's love for me, I would spend eternity in the lake of fire. I would forever be tormented. Yes stuff like that is real, and yes it does scare me. But only because I know it is real, and I know that I could possibly go there. My family and friends can go there. I don't want that for anyone.

I fear the Lord, not because He is evil, but because He deserves to be feared.

I love the Lord, not because He is all good, but because he deserves to be loved.

I honor the Lord, not because He gives me everything I ask for, but because he deserves to be honored.

I have Faith in the Lord...

That He knows what's best for me.

That He will provide what I need.

That He will heal me.

That He has saved me.

That He knows my name!

Everything that I have listed for these 30 days is things that I am thankful for because of God.




No comments:

Post a Comment