Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9 of Being Thankful



Day 9


Today was a great day that was spent with my wonderful husband. I love spending time with that man. I don't know of anyone else that can make me laugh as much as he can. I know he is gone for three weeks at a time, but when he is at home, he is at home. We get to have him to ourselves and don't have to worry about him having to leave for work every single day. That my friend allows us to have a lot of fun!

Tonight is a church night and we help with Royal Rangers and Missionettes. These are two great programs that teach kids about God and life skills, while separating the boys from the girls. There are also different classes for the different age groups, so everything is very age appropriate. (I love to hear the little girls in the rainbow class say prayers!) Maybe I will record their prayers one day and post them.

Today I am thankful for church activities. To be able to gather together with like minded people and learn about God. I love being able to teach kids and they love to learn fun things about God.


Today the kids are thankful for...

M is thankful for his principal.

I is thankful for me and Derreck.

S is thankful for clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment