Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 7 of Being Thankful



Day 7


Almost caught up!

So yesterday I was thankful for my Mother-in-Law. Mammy is what all of her grand kids (and great-grand kids call her!) This woman is amazing to me. She had 11 kids and husband that was abusive and hardly around. She has 6 girls and had 5 boys. She lost her oldest son in a car wreck in 1998 or 1999, I'm not sure which.

She is the grandmother to 23 grand kids. Including our 3 who we hope to adopt soon and one who passed away at just a few days old. And more on the way!


She is the great grandmother to 8 great grand kids! And more on the way!


I know that most wives don't like their Mother-In-Laws, but I have no hard feeling against mine! I love her just as much as my mother and wouldn't have it any other way!


I wish we had a picture of everyone together, but that's just crazy!


The kids were thankful for...


M is thankful for his dad (he pointed to Derreck).
We are making a lot of progress with each of the kids, but it seem like a lot more with M.
Adoption can't come soon enough!

I is thankful for his friends.

S is thankful for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment