Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 15 of Being Thankful



Day 15


Still catching up from the past few days! (Am I the only one that gets behind on things like this?) Anywho...

For this day I am thankful for my dad. If anyone has read my posts from last year, they know that we almost lost my dad in a motorcycle wreck. That was a scary time. It would have been so much easier if I knew if he would make it to Heaven, but I didn't. I knew that his actions weren't bearing righteous fruits, and that leas me to think that he would be going to Hell. (It's real people!) So it was really scary, to think that your dad would be going to Hell if he didn't live through the night is REALLY hard.

I am thankful that the Lord saw fit to spare him, to give him more time to get his life straight. (I just pray that happens, before it's too late!)



No comments:

Post a Comment