Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 24 of Being Thankful



Day 24


Today I am thankful for the Bible.

Without God's Word I would be lost. I wouldn't know anything about Him or His son or the Holy Spirit. His word has taught me so much about who God really is, about His likes and His dislikes. It has taught me so much about how much this world has twisted and changed His ways to suit them. If only more people would read the Bible and apply His ways to their lives, things would be so different.

God has destroyed the entire population except a few because they had turned away from Him. He can do that today. He has also showed mercy on countries because of one faithful person. He can do that today.

Read His Word, don't try to change it to make it fit your life style.

Let it change your life style to fit HIM!



No comments:

Post a Comment