Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of Being Thankful



Day 2

Today I have two little fellas on my mind. I know both of them are in Heaven and healthy and as happy as can be. But my heart breaks for their mamas. Both went to Heaven young but touched so many hearts before they left this Earth.

First our little nephew Kaleb. I know his mama misses him very much and wishes he could be here to welcome his little brother or sister here next May.


And Dawson Lowe

I did not know this little man personally, but when you live in a small area like ours and a family is battling something so scary you hear about them. This little boy passed away yesterday from his battle with cancer. I know his mama, who is also has breast cancer, is hurting and heart broken.

Please pray for these two mamas.

So today I am thankful for kids...

My "soon" to be kids...

My "not yet" kids...

My nieces...

My nephews...

My "like" nieces...

My Sunday School Kids...

All the kids in my life...




They are all blessings from GOD!


Today the kids are thankful for...

M is thankful for His God.

I is thankful for food.

S is thankful for her friends.

and

D is thankful for her loving family.

(D is S's friend who rides the bus home every Wednesday and Thursday in order to go to church with us. Since I don't really know her mom that well I'm going to treat her privacy like M, I, and S's!)







1 comment:

  1. So sad to lose a child. So thankful for each day with my kids. Would love for you to add your adoption story to our blog hop.
    http://foster2forever.com/2011/11/adoption-stories.html

    ReplyDelete